Things to do
- Two shopping centres are located within Marloth Park for your essential and includes a garage, restaurant, deli, bottle store, laundry, hardware, bakery and butchery.
- Bushveld Atlantis is a swimming park with slides and i situated at the Bush Centre in Marloth Park.
- Spar, Pick ‘n Pay and/or Checkers is located within Komatipoort and Malelane.
• Visit one of the local restaurants in Marloth Park:
• Phumala Kruger Lodge Restaurant –7 km
• Jabula Restaurant –2km
• Bos. Restaurant & Pub – 7km
• The Tin Shack Restaurant – 7km
• Various other restaurants can be visited in Komatipoort – 30km
- Kambaku Komatipoort Golf Club – 30km
- Leopard Creek Golf Club – 37km
Game & Bird Viewing or Tree Walks
- Self-drive through Marloth Park.
- Self-drive through Kruger National Park. The Crocodile Bridge Gate is approximately 30km and the Malelane Gate approximately 34km from Umvangazi Rest.
- Self-drive or walk and spot Marloth Park’s ten terrific trees. Use your mobile phone and log onto marlothwalk.github.io.
- Visit www.marlothparkthingstodo.co.za for other activities.
- Try your hand at tiger fishing on the beautiful banks of the Komatipoort river with local tiger fishing experts.
- Tiger Fishing Memories – www.tigerfishingmemories.co.za
- Visit the neighbouring countries of Mozambique and Swaziland. Passports will be needed when crossing the borders to these countries.