Things to do
- Two shopping centres are located within Marloth Park for your essential and includes a garage, restaurant, deli, bottle store, laundry, hardware, bakery and butchery.
- Spar, Pick ‘n Pay and/or Checkers is located within Komatipoort and Malelane.
• Visit one of the local restaurants in Marloth Park:
• Phumala Kruger Lodge Restaurant –7 km
• Jabula Restaurant –2km
• Watergat Pub & Restaurant – 7km
• The Tin Shack Restaurant – 7km
• Various other restaurants can be visited in Komatipoort – 30km
- Kambaku Komatipoort Golf Club – 30km
- Leopard Creek Golf Club – 37km
- Self-drive through Marloth Park.
- Self-drive through Kruger National Park.
- Crocodile Bridge Gate – 30km
- Malelane Gate – 34km
- Try your hand at tiger fishing on the beautiful banks of the Komatipoort river with local tiger fishing experts.
- Tiger Fishing Memories – www.tigerfishingmemories.co.za
- Visit the neighbouring countries of Mozambique and Swaziland. Passports will be needed when crossing the borders to these countries.